I have decided after reading a few peoples lists that I am going about this “New Year” Thing the wrong way. I am usually not a half empty glass kind of gal but the way this year has started I feel like I keep getting kicked in the stomach. Over, and over again. Instead of focusing on the bad in my life, the things I may not be able to change why not have some things to look forward to. Even if I cant do them all. Lord knows that I spend A lot of time home sick, in bed or at the hospital or Dr’s BUT… I can still make a list, I can still try! There is nothing wrong with having something to look at that can at least put a smile on my face when I see it:) and if worst gets to worst and I am unable to do most of it I will start to drasticly change my lsit to things that I am able to do such as spend my days in my PJs or Drink Coffee:) lol
1. Visit New Orleans!
2. Visit the dog park at least once a month
3. take a jewelry making class
4. visit my mom more
5. Go to my Dads grave…
6. Fish with my husband
7. take less medication
8. try for a long infusion again to see if it helps, maybe in Vegas?
9. go on walks
10. Go to California and stick my feet in the sand
11. take a cooking class
13. Sell my house
14. Buy a new house
15. Find a home for my bunny
16. Get my Invisalign off!
17. Have a better relationship with my husband
18. Have a better relationship with my kids
19. take kids to zoo, aquarium, or parks??
20. Drive to Portland Oregon and visit with friends and family I haven’t seen in a long time.
21. painting or pottery class?
23. Try canoeing
24. hiking to the falls I liked as a kid
25. spend less
26. save more
27. pay off my debt
28. Do more for our business, and be happy about it:)
29. take more time to build relationships with my friends
30. Take a random road trip somewhere new…
32. panning for gold
33. stop being afraid of going out in public
34. Keep up on emails
35. Get a camper and drive cross country
36. Mani Pedi
38. Do something for someone else
39. eat out at one of my favorite restaurants
40. Go to a State I haven’t been yet!!!
43. read at least one book a month (even if my head hurts)
44. collect more records
45. Stay in a hotel, just because
46. once a week call a random family member just to catch up…
47. mend broken relationships, at least the ones that can be fixed.
48. Buy something that I have always wanted, even if I don’t know what it is yet?
49. take some classes to get out of the house
50. Make it out to Alaska! To the Kenai
Extras (just incase I want to switch out my top 50 or do more:) Every day I keep thinking of more things I want to do! Or… things that I would rather do than a few things on my list. So here we go with 2015!!!
51. Visit with Friends
52. Blog more
53. ‘pay it Forward’ initiative
54. Watch less TV?? lol
55. Find my Bunny a new home
56. Pray more, or at least remember to give it to god when I try to give up.
57. Get a massage
59. finish painting house, inside and out